PATIENT CARE is our top priority but we are also a happy, friendly lot! We love our work and it shows…
Most of our new patients come to us after being referred by existing patients. That is powerful testimony to the care and attention our patients feel they receive at our practice. All of us here at Parklands Medical Centre in Meridan Plains love life and live it the fullest, and we encourage all our patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and do likewise. Our corporate name – Alive & Kicking Medical Practices Pty Ltd – says it all doesn’t it?!
Here are a few more reasons why we are so popular:
- Our doctors genuinely care about you and your health concerns. You felt it was important enough to come to see us so we feel it is our job to spend the time with you to make it right. Our standard appointment times are 50% longer than some other clinics.
- Appointments are on schedule 98.8% of the time.
- Same day bookings are usually available, but we will ALWAYS fit in an emergency.
- Mole checks and skin cancer treatment bookings are normally available same day.
- Modern facilities. All our facilities are brand spanking new, with brand new equipment, and we are constantly upgrading our medical equipment and facilities.
- Training is important. Our doctors regularly attend training seminars and conferences. Our support staff are up to date with the latest best practice techniques.
- Wheelchair accessible. Handy location.
- No noisy TVs – only relaxing ‘feel good’ music and decor, and an upbeat feel to the place.
- We have all the latest magazines. (What ARE those celebs up to now?)
- And… did we mention our friendly and highly skilled hand picked staff are the very best on the Sunshine Coast!?